- We collect, process and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the principles described below and in compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
2. Responsible body:
The body responsible for the website http://www.waveguide-medical.com ist waveguide medical systems GmbH, Helenenstraße, 2500 Baden bei Wien (hereinafter referred to as: "waveguide").
3. Calling up the website:
- In principle, you can visit our websites without entering any personal data (anonymously), i.e. without waveguide receiving any information about who you are.
- However, the following data is automatically stored each time you visit our website – without your intervention:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- The Website from which access was made (referrer),
- The Session ID,
- The User Agent.
- The collection and processing of this data is carried out for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (connection establishment), to guarantee the system security and stability permanently and to enable the optimisation of our Internet offer as well as for internal statistical purposes. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure, for statistical purposes and for asserting or defending legal claims. Your personal data will then be deleted.
- If and to the extent that personal data (e.g. name, telephone number, address or email addresses) is provided by you on the website, we will only process and use this data if you have given your express consent to do so.
- The data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
4. Use of the form for prospective buyers:
You can contact us directly via the form for prospective buyers provided on our website. We collect, process and use the information provided by you via the form exclusively for the processing of your specific request or to answer your inquiries, and for individual communication with you. Furthermore, the data provided by you with this form will be forwarded to the provider of the underlying object of purchase.
- We use what are known as "cookies" when visiting our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the cache of your browser. Most of the cookies we use are what are known as "session cookies", which are deleted when you end your browser session. In addition, there are some persistent cookies that remain longer on your computer system and allow us to recognise your computer system on your next visit. All these cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies thus allow you to analyse your surfing behaviour in anonymous form and to record, for example, the date and time of access, the URL (address) of the referring website, the pages you have visited, the browser type and version, and your operating system. However, this does not allow this information to be assigned to or traced back to you. This data will not be merged with other data sources.
- You have the option of setting your browser so that these cookies are not stored in the first place or that the cookies are deleted (automatically or manually) at the end of your Internet session. However, we would like to point out that some areas of the website may not function properly or at all.
6. Web analysis tools, social media:
We do not use web analysis tools or social media plug-ins.
7. Data security:
- We undertake to take all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the data transmitted by you and stored by us.
- Insofar as we are legally obliged to do so, we conclude the legally required agreements for order data processing (§ 11 BDSG (German Data Protection Law)).
8. Right to information, rectification and cancellation:
- You have the right at any time to receive information about the personal data stored by you, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the data processing. In addition, you have the right to correct, block or delete this data, unless we are required by law to store.
- This right of access, cancellation and rectification is free of charge. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Date: January 2017)